Italian Chicken & Potatoes is an easy meal to cook with amazing flavor, use it when you invite over your family or friends, they will love it for sure
Hey there it’s sara again with a new slow cooker recipe this time we are using Chicken and Potatoes.
This plate is easy and fun to make and you will like it for sure.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4-6 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 3 cups chopped potatoes (about 1½ inch pieces)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper to taste,
- fresh herbs for garnish
–In a large bowl combine chicken and potatoes. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the chicken and potatoes, then toss to coat well.
– Transfer to slow cooker (OR optional step: cook chicken and potatoes in a large skillet/pan over medium high heat for 2-3 minute to brown before transferring to slow cooker to cook all the way through), cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
-Garnish with fresh herbs like oregano and thyme and serve hot.