Easy Cake Mix Zucchini Bread Recipe
Delicious and popular zucchini bread cake. For those who like to add garden veggies
into their diet, it’s an easy and tasty cake that is freezer-friendly. So bake up a few batches and save for later.
- One box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
- One tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup milk or water
- A ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Three eggs
- 2 cups coarsely shredded zucchini (about two medium)
Steps to follow :
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- You need two greased and floured bread loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. You may notice some lumps, but that’s ok stir it and don’t worry, it will be as delicious as you expect!
- Divide batter evenly between pans.
- Bake from 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and fairly baked.
Tips to remember :
Zucchini bread cake can be stored by covering them with a foil or a saran wrap and store on the counter up to 3 days.
You can freeze them just by placing a freezer-safe Ziploc bag and freezing for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight and reheat in the microwave.