Here it is the easiest way to make a delicious cupcake to your family or friends.
Have you ever had an event or an anniversary and wondered about what to serve to your guests?
Any housewife or a mom thinks about preparing a good and tasty dessert to her family and especially her kids. As a kid Oreos was the one cookie that you could not leave the package out. If you did, it was very likely that I’d be covered in Oreo crumbs and the package would be empty.
Who can resist though?
Chocolate and cream made into a sandwich cookie! It’s like heaven in every bite. So treat yourself or your beloved ones with this marvelous recipe and follow the tips below :
How to make Oreo Cupcakes?
- Make the cupcake recipe according to the directions below.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Make fluffy cream cheese frosting and place in the fridge to set up.
- After the Oreo cupcakes have completely cooled, frost them with fluffy cream cheese frosting and top with more Oreo cookie crumbles.
Tips for making Oreo cupcakes?
- preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a large cookie scoop, you must divide the butter evenly, fill each liner ⅔ full. Be careful not to overfill.
- Make the cupcakes cool before frosting them.
- To do the frosting and get everything clean, do a hole using the frosting tip to get the frosting into the cake.
- If you want more deliciousness. into your cupcakes, add more cookie crumbles into the frosting while you mix it and then top with more oreo crumbles. It definitely makes your mouth water.
For the cupcakes :
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups milk (I use nonfat)
- 2 cups crushed Oreos (about 15-18 Oreos)
For the frosting :
- 3 sticks (1 ½ cups) Unsalted butter
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 24-26 Oreos for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium speed until it gets incorporated and the mix looks lighter.
- Next, mix the sour cream until it gets combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and beat it while pouring half the milk and mix it up until it gets incorporated.
- Finally add the remaining flour, mixing on low speed while pouring in the remaining milk and beating until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Crush the Oreos into small pieces using a rolling pin. Fold the crushed Oreos into the cupcake batter.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar 2 cups at a time, mix it on low speed until it’s incorporated into the butter. Then you increase the speed to high and beat for 30-60 seconds. Repeat until all your powdered sugar has been added.
- Add the crushed Oreos to the frosting along with the heavy whipping cream, Slowly beat the crumbs into the frosting then beat at a high speed for 60 seconds.
Here is the recipe of the ultimate oreo cupcake ever for all time, it’s a little bit of heaven and after a long day you may need a treat so don’t get lazy and try it as soon as possible.
Definitely, you will love the shape and flavor of this delicious dessert. Everyone loves cupcake but no can resist the deliciousness of these crunchy oreo cupcakes.