They have a unique flexible fit design, which makes them perfect. They have an IPX5 certification against sweat and water along with hydrophobic nano-coating on the inside.
The connection strength was solid enough to get to around 30 feet with nothing in the way which is always the most critical connection feature of a pair of fitness headphones.
Having an accurate battery life of 6 hours is on the low side of average nowadays. It will be excellent for the average workout, but if you tend to throw your headphones in your bag after you finish and forget to charge them, this could be a problem.
- They had a supporting structure running at the back of the users head.
- They have fit clips that manage to make it unnoticeable.
- For the sound quality, it is excellent for a product in this price range.
- They have a water resistance with their shell type design and a nano coating.
- They have an effortless 6 hours continuous playtime.
- Their warranty is a lengthy 18-month promise from the manufacturers.
- They can be used with Bluetooth 4.1 enabled devices and come with a neat carrying case for your convenience.
- Decent battery life.
- Filters out noise frequencies
- .Great for working out/running
- Below average sound.
The SoundBuds NB10 is not a genuinely wireless earphone cause true wireless doesn’t have any wires whatsoever to them.